Join us this summer for one of our upcoming trips!
Explore our summer travel programs, and make a lasting impact with Global Village Connect Travel.
Immerse yourself in village life on this 14-day service adventure program in Uganda!
You will have an opportunity to meet and volunteer in our partner communities and to experience some of the amazing wildlife and natural attractions in “the Pearl of Africa”.
cost: $3075 per person
- Immerse yourself in local Ugandan culture.
- Work alongside Ugandan students on the organic school farm.
- Gather data measuring the impact of the Give a Goat project in two nearby communities.
- Participate in a photo and video documentation project with goat recipients and students benefiting from the organic farm lunch program in Buyanga and Buppala Primary Schools.
- Learn to make hand crafted jewelry in the village of Namatumba, another one of our partner communities.
- Enjoy a 3-day wildlife safari at Murchison National Park where you’ll see elephants, lions, giraffes and more.
Enjoy the beautiful country & culture of Thailand while learning about immigrant issues 10 days in Chiang Mai, Mae Hong Son and Bangkok with an optional 3 day Samui island excursion.
Base trip: August 12-21, 2018, $2485
Samui island add-on: August 21- 24, 2018, $730
Service Work in Mae Hong Son
- 3 days volunteering in Mae Hong Son with the Kareni People in northern Thailand helping to build their mushroom farm
- Work alongside the Kareni people, known in Thailand as The Long Neck tribe people, in a small rural village
- Help improve our our newly built mushroom farm with the villagers
- Play games with students and teach sports activities
- Help teach students English, 9-14 years old
Touring & Adventure
- A day at an Elephant Sanctuary
- Bike tour
- Thai cooking lesson
- Northern Thai traditional dinner
- Night Bazaar
- Spa and natural hot springs
- Tea Tasting
- Bangkok city tour
- Visit the floating market
Ko Samui Island
- Relax on the beautiful island of Ko Samui
- Boat tour Ang Thong National Marine Park